CLBenchmark 1.1.1 Desktop Edition available
July 12, 2012
Updated version of CLBenchmark Desktop Edition is available for download at www.clbenchmark.com
Kishonti Informatics has released CLBenchmark 1.1.1 Desktop Community Edition, an easy-to-use, unbiased tool for testing and comparing the performance of CPU and GPU implementations of OpenCL 1.1.
CLBenchmark 1.1.1 Desktop Community Edition is available for download at www.clbenchmark.com.
Major new features
- AMD Hybrid CrossfireX devices now identified correctly
- NVIDIA Optimus devices now identified correctly
- Raytrace now runs on AMD CPUs too
- GPUs without display output like NVIDIA Tesla series now supported
- Skip/Stop button added
- Improved network stability and security
- Minor stability and compatibility improvements
About Kishonti Informatics
Kishonti Informatics is a leading specialist in performance optimization software technologies and a worldwide leader in CPU and GPU performance analytics and benchmarking. Its services are widely used by hardware manufacturers, software developers and enthusiastic consumers worldwide.